Job Opening: UX Designer
Risevertise Media is a design studio that enables brands to communicate stories and create exceptional user experiences. Through strategic insights and tailored design solutions, we collaborate with passionate brands to create something exceptional together.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer, able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product with the team members, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic * analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Formal design education background (NID, SID, MIT, UPES, Srishti) is a plus but primarily should have the passion, desire to learn and the will to not stop fast but keep going till that last mile is a must!
Basic design foundation knowledge/ skills are also good enough.
Preference would be given to less experienced and dedicated professionals who want to grow and evolve for themselves personally while being guided and mentored.
Interested candidates can send their resume and portfolio to email@example.com